There are many reason's throughout the day that I should take more time to thank God for all the blessings in my life. Today, I am going to thank him for putting The Dunkles in my life. If it weren't for them, my sweet Bryson would not have a paci. (no doubt they have blessed us with much more than just a paci....friendship, fun, laughter, love, memories....I could go on and on.....but today is about the paci!)
I walked over their house today and was visiting with Erin while the girls played. I practically attacked her when I saw her holding THE paci! I was so excited about it I swear I almost peed myself just a little bit!!! She was nice enough to exchange paci's with me and I can already tell Bryson is a happier kid!
Now onto a more serious note, go check out their blog......I end my days with a prayer that they get the call they are so anxiously waiting for. I know it is coming soon! We are all praying for them and have complete faith that "LiverWait '08" will soon be "Feelin' Fine in '09!!!!!!!" Won't you join me in prayer tonight?!?!

1 comments:
We love you too!!!
Post a Comment