Now that Thanksgiving is over and my house no longer has pumpkins in it (can I get an amen!?!?, I was so sick of pumpkins) I just thought I should list a few things that I am so Thankful for this holiday season:
My best friend and husband, Dustin
My 2 precious kids
The rest of my wonderful Family (both born into and married into)
My amazing Friends
My growing Faith, in my awesome God!
My beautiful house
Ramsey's school and teacher
Bryson's school and teachers
Black Friday Sales (with my mom, sister and friends)
A clean refrigerator
The trash pick-up on Saturday
My cousins and uncle for driving in to see us
My Grammie for coming down from Amarillo
Restaurants, I'm sick of cooking
Dish gloves, my hands are so chapped
The Dollar Tree
The Magic of Christmas
The return of Trevor
The rest of the holiday season!!!!!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
So Very Thankful
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment