So, I remember thinking a few weeks ago that having Christmas at our house with just the 4 of us would be less stressful and relaxing.
What the heck was I thinking?
I have SO much to do and like 2 days to get it done.
It doesn't help that my baby tooth (YES, I still have a baby tooth in my mouth, I don't have a permanent one under it) chipped and I have to get it pulled tomorrow!
All I have to say is, thank goodness for good friends who will watch my kids, a good husband who is going to take the kids somewhere so I can start "Wrap-a-pa-looza 2010" and my family for understanding that stress makes me irritable!
What I REALLY need to do is to concentrate on the meaning of this season. Jesus Christ was sent to us to SAVE us.....to save us from our sins, our fears, our doubts, our sadness and our stress. His birth is the reason we celebrate!
So, who cares if I don't get all the wrapping done.....Santa can get the credit. (someone please remind me of this at 2am Christmas morning!)
I am wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and the peace and joy that surrounds this season.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Too much, too soon
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I didn't realize you and I have the same dental issues. I also was missing three permanant molars but my baby teeth came out a while ago. I hope everything went alright with that. Also glad that you met Avaan in your neighborhood. We love her and she was the best realtor.
Post a Comment