Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dustin needs to hurry home.......

I think our little boy needs a strong male influence in his life! He will seriously hate me for this later in life but it was just too cute not to share! I love this kid and his belly!








In his defense, Ramsey dressed him.....he was just going with the flow!




I





5 comments:

Kim S said...

That is SOOOOO funny. Bryson looks so proud in his skirt, not bothered at all.

rackersfamily said...

Carson LOVES to dress up with his sissy... just one more benefit to having an older sister!!
p.s. can't believe how tall Bryson is... and that they are almost 3!!!

Juli Evans said...

How cute! I guess this is what happens when you have a big sister :) Olivia dresses in army guy clothes and rolls around on the floor yelling "I'm going to shoot you!" thanks to her big brother.

Aunt CiCi said...

Too cute! Pics can be used for "blackmail" in his teenage years :)

The Gleasons said...

So cute!!! I see that in our future, too. ;)