Monday, January 9, 2012

Catch-Up!!!!!

Ok, I have had a lot of troubles with this stupid blog but for some reason I think it is working again! Let's try it and catch-up on a few things since it has been OVER 6 MONTHS since I've been able to post anything! (make sure you scroll down to see our Chicago pictures that I tried to post months ago)


  • Ramsey started 1st grade and LOVES it! There is a huge difference between kinder and 1st, she has REAL homework and even spelling tests!
  • Bryson is at school with is best buddy Noah and loves it! I have to register him this week for next year already, seems way too soon to me but I think I say that every year! :)
  • Dustin is working is butt off but in 2 weeks the 2 of us will be sippin' on drinks ocean side in the GRAND CAYMANS BABY!!!!!!!!! To say that I'm excited it the understatement of the year!
  • Bryson had surgery in August for a dermoid cyst that popped up above his left eye. He is truly one of the bravest/strongest kids out there. He flat out refused pain medication and it never even seemed to bother him. I'll try to post a picture of that at some point.
  • I had sinus surgery in October and have been breathing ever since! Why did I not think that breathing was a necessity!
  • Christmas was awesome this year. Lolli and Pops drove up the weekend before Christmas and we had Christmas with them....exposed Lolli to sushi and now she is addicted! Then my WHOLE family came up to Frisco for Christmas and we had a wonderful time. All 12 of us stayed at our house and it was so neat to see the kids create Christmas memories together.
  • In November our sweet niece Brynnlee was born! Angela and Matt are great parents and she is the cutest thing ever! I thought she looked just like Ramsey when she was born but you know how quickly babies change. She is just adorable and we only wish we could see her more often.
That's enough for now! Love you all and I hope to keep you updated!!!!


0 comments: