So, Spring is coming to a close and summer is creeping up on us! Soccer season is over for the FC Cobras, they had a great season! Lots of laughter at those games and some frustration too (ie: when Bryson cries on the field and tries to cling to Dustin's legs) but all in all the boys had a great time! Ramsey has one more game this weekend and then she is done with her season......and possibly soccer for the rest of her life. She just really isn't that into it and thinks she may go a different route in the fall. She is already signed her life away, and our money, for cheerleading in the fall so we will see what we have time for!
Anyway, no more soccer and now on to swimming lessons!!! Bryson starts next week with his BFF, Noah. Noah is truly a fish in the water, helps that he has a pool in his backyard, so I'm hoping his skills will rub off on Bryson!
We officially have 20 more days of 1st grade of left!!!! I can't believe my baby girl is about to be in second grade. I am so sad that she will be in a whole new pod next year and won't be with the babies of the school.....seems silly I know but now she is like a real kid!
Once school is out I plan on packing our days with some gym time for me, some swimming and then family time at night, hopefully riding bikes and scootering around the 'hood. The weather has been so awesome lately, we've been so spoiled! Lake trip is planned, a trip to California is planned and then the girls river trip is in August!!!! WOOHOO!
Pictures on next post! That's all I've got for now!
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Life as we know it.....
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment