Just a few things that are on my mind on this Friday evening at 10:45.
Dustin is currently "prepping his meat" for the big smoke out tomorrow. The pit will be running ALL day. As in 7am to 11pm. SO FAR we will be doing 2 briskets, a pork shoulder, sausage, chicken and probably a pork loin. I REALLY wanted some turkey but apparently that's not a hot ticket item for grocery stores to carry in the middle of June. So, our house will smell like hell a BBQ pit for the next few days.
The kids haven't been to bed before 9:30 all summer. It's starting to catch up to them.
I've heard "I'm hungry" or some variation of that at least 2,619 times this summer so far. We are only 2 weeks in.
My friend Christine wrote a funny blog about our trip to Houston. Our meaning we were supposed to meet up at least 2 times and NEVER did. Typical. Yet, ok with us.
I've decided my favorite saying is and always will be "Bless her heart". You can basically say anything you want about a person and as long as you follow it up with that you're all good.
I have a zit. On my chin. I am 32. This seems cruel to me.
I also am a fair shade of fried. Got a bad sunburn yesterday. I'm basically a hot mess.
I watched a friends one-year-old daughter today. It was awesome. Not awesome enough for me to open the baby shop but still fun. Bubba even got into "babysitting" her. I thought he would completely ignore her.
It's now 10:50, not bad for 5 minutes.
G'night!
Friday, June 15, 2012
Random
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment