Friday, December 7, 2012

Not even going to to go there......

I'm not even going to write about how much at suck at blogging because the 2 of you that read that already know! So instead, I'll get to the good stuff....updated pics of the kids and a quick catch-up on our lives.






 
So, as you can see the kids have grown and are super cute (not that I'm partial or anything!) These pictures were taken in late September in Round Rock. We were down there celebrating Lolli's 60th birthday and decided to have family pics taken. I love the way they turned out, lots of personality was shown for the camera guy!
 
We are in the heat of 2nd grade for Ramsey and Bubba's last year of preschool, sniff sniff. They are both doing great and loving their teachers and classmates! Bryson had a successful soccer season in the fall and played his first season of t-ball as well. He loved both sports and is going to play both in the spring as well. He also goes to gymnastics every Friday with a few of his buddies, they have a great time and come out with red faces and sweaty heads.....which makes for an easy afternoon! Ramsey kicked some major booty in cheerleading in the fall. She is petite for her age so she was the "flyer" for her squad and LOVED. They all worked really hard this year and placed 4th in competition! So proud of those Pirates!
 
Dustin has had another successful with Covidien and was recently selected to the President's Club again. This means we get to go to COSTA RICA in January!!!! So proud of him and the amazing things he does for his territory, co-workers and clients. He is such an amazing provider for us...I couldn't be luckier!
 
I'm enjoying my last year of staying at home. I am really hoping to start on Etsy store online in the spring so that I don't have to go to back to work.......no worries, I'll keep you all updated on that, I swear! I've been beyond blessed to stay at home with the kiddos for almost 5 years...its time to contribute financially. maybe. hopefully I can just win the lottery between now and the fall!
 
That's the update for now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
 
 

1 comments:

Aunt CiCi said...

Geez, tried to publish a comment and got caught in a "sign-in security" loop ... ugh! Anyway, always enjoy reading your blog, and my earlier comment was to "stay home as long as you can, it's so important. Can't even imagine what it's like raising young children today, that's why God gives children to the young" :) Love you, Aunt CiCi