Thanks to my sister Jenni, Ramsey has this "oh-so wonderful" Elmo stocking that we bust out Christmas season. It doesn't fit in with my holiday theme throughout the house so it is something that we try to keep in her room.....not only because it is so "cute" but because in his most high-pitched voice Elmo screams/I mean sings "Jingle Bells".
Last night while Dustin and I were bumming out on the couch we heard this going off in her room......probably around 10:15 at night. Now, she had been in bed for over an hour and we couldn't believe that she was still awake. I told D that I thought she probably just rolled over him in her sleep. Not the case, the next thing we know Elmo is screaming his song again and Ramsey is right there with him. She only did it for a few minutes before it was quiet again but we laughed the whole time!!
She is such a rock star!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Late night laughs......
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment