Monday, December 22, 2008

Playing Catch-up!

Not that many of you care but I have noticed that my blogs lately are just photos of the kids....which is why half of you come here. However, the other half see my kids all the time and are completely over their cuteness...in fact, they probably don't think they are all that cute with all the fussing and moaning that goes on.

Anyhow, I thought I would write a few random thoughts down just to catch you up on what all has gone on.

1. Ramsey has a precious new hair cut. This was not a planned event but after she and her BFF Ava decided to play beauty parlor, it was a necessity! Beaty. School. Dropouts.
I will post pictures of that sometime soon.

2. We are super busy around here and frankly I don't have time for Dustin to be traveling but he is so I am dealing. He is only gone tonight and will be back in the early afternoon tomorrow but I am still overwhelmed with all that needs to happen between now and then.

3. My condensed To-Do List: clean, cook, bake, laundry, wrap, organize, double check my list, deliver local Christmas cards, pick up tamales, find something to wear to church, last minute shopping, grocery store and NOT waste time on blogs and facebook!!

4. We are super excited about Christmas this year. I can't wait to see sweet Ramsey's face when she walks out and sees her Princess Aurora talking vanity! If she doesn't scream with excitement I will seriously be disappointed. Bryson will just try to eat the wrapping paper so I don't expect too much out of him!

5. Family comes in tomorrow and Wednesday so I really need to quit wasting time and get to that list.

6. Oh, one last thing......I had so much fun at Erin's cookie exchange this weekend. She has opened her house to her friends for 3 years now and it is always such a good time. It is always great to have grown-up time to catch-up, laugh, eat and drink. Plus, we all walked out of there with huge boxes of cookies!!! It has now become a part of my holiday traditions and I am just happy that she hosts such a fun time every year! Thanks to Dustin for watching the kiddos so I could go.

Thanks for reading this pointless blog....I promise after the new year my blog will get better. (at least I will put more effort into it)

4 comments:

Blonde Momma said...

I like your pointless blog. :)

The J&M W's said...

I enjoy your blog as well! I'm so glad that we can stay connected miles away from one another! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

rackersfamily said...

I love wrapping if you want me to help!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you ended up getting her the new do - post a pic of the cute hair!