I must admit, we had a pretty good year as a family! 2010 was good to us but I think 2011 has some amazing things in store as well.
In 2010 we sold our first house and moved into, what I call, our forever home! I love, love, love our house and joke that Dustin will have to wheel me out of here when its time to go. We have meet some amazing new people and we love Ramsey's school!!!
Speaking of school, we feel so blessed that Ramsey has flourished so much this year! Kindergarten is a BIG step and she has taken to it so easily.....what a blessing!
Bryson started school as well and while that hasn't been the easiest transition for him it has been great for all of us.
Dustin's job is out of control busy right now but that is how he likes it. He is gaining lots of respect within the company and is basically kicking butt! He was taught his work ethic from his parents and we are all so proud of him!
Not that our life is perfect, it certainly isn't always sunshine and roses, but I have learned this year that nothing in life is a guarantee. My personal goal for 2011 is to be grateful for what I have and not focus on the rest. I have love, laughter, faith, family and friends and should find all the happiness I need in those things.
So, bring on 2011!!!!!!!!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
2010 in review
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Reading this made me smile. :) XO
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment