something in our house stinks and I can't figure out what it is. maybe it's me? dustin is out of town this week. I am not mentally prepared, we will probably all suffer. we are having our patio extended tomorrow.....dustin is out of town....which means I am going to have to schlep the kids and dogs around every time a dog has to potty, this should be fun. it's only monday and I'm tired. bryson is perfectly potty trained at school. at home he pees his pants constantly. the thought of going outside - in this wind - just to get the mail makes me cringe. I am over the wind.
that's enough griping for now! I'm going to go make my kids put me in a better mood. or else!

1 comments:
if it's anything like my house, it's probably a sippy with yucky milk under the sofa...hope you find the culprit!
Post a Comment