Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Potty Training/School/Summer

It's finally time to buckle down, save some money and get this boy potty trained. Why I thought we could force the issue a few months ago I'll never know.....didn't I learn anything with Ramsey!?!?! Anyway, he is finally ready and its full force no diapers until night-night around here. No accidents in public yet but my comforter just got back from the dry cleaners because he decided to soak it one day. Awesome.

As for school, it's coming to a close for both of them...sniff, sniff. Bryson only has 5 more days and Ramsey has 23 more days! However, those days are filled with all sorts of "stuff" to keep us busy. Can't believe my Ramsey will be a 1st grader....that seems so generic to me. I've decided the only cool grades are kinder, 5th, 8th, 9th and senior. other than that, you're just part of the crown.

This summer, so far, we have no official plans for anything! ANYTHING! Dustin informed me a few weeks ago that he will be out of town at least 6 weeks this summer so I am already dreading it. Luckily, I found a sweet babysitter in my neighborhood that is going to save me a few hours a week so I can be somewhat sane! I foresee many a nights spent on my patio having a glass of wine, by myself, after the kids go down!

That's what's shaking in our neck of the woods!

1 comments:

Kim S said...

I would love to join you for that wine!!! Love to help a sista out in her time of need.