Sunday, April 20, 2008

First blog

Hello!

Dustin and I finally figured out that we are SO not good at sending out mass emails updated all of our loved ones on our lives so we decided to try the blog thing. We are somewhat doubtful I will keep this up but I promise to give it a good try!!! I am new at this so bare with me as I get started!

If you are reading this you should probably already know what I am about to say but just in case there are some random folks out there that stumble upon this page I thought I would give you a brief rundown of our background.

Dustin and I met in college at Texas Tech, married in Aug. 2002 and had our first child, Ramsey, in June of 2005. Just 6 weeks ago we added Bryson to the family and couldn't be happier with life right now.

Ramsey has been an amazing sister so far....her latest saying that we hear at least 50 times a day is "He's so cute" shortly followed by her kissing him. She wants to see her brother at all times and by seeing him she really means 2 inches away from his face and most likely she is again kissing him. He for sure has a second mommy...I can't wait to see how this plays out when they are older. In fact I fear the day he figures out he can use his arms or legs as weapons because I have a feeling he will be swatting his sister away.

We feel so blessed right now. We have great family, amazing friends and 2 wonderful kids. We look forward to sharing our journey with all of you.

0 comments: