Wednesday, November 4, 2009

miscellaneous pictures

Ramsey and Bryson tearin' it up at Peter Piper Pizza.
(BTW, I HATE that place...... correction I hate taking Bryson there. He would not sit or stand for longer than .5 seconds last night at our soccer pizza party. At one point he was seriously hanging from the skee ball netting.....didn't even know that was possible did ya?!?!)

We did a "ca-raft" this weekend and I think it turned out pretty darn cute!
Thanks to Sabrina, Christine, Reece and Addi for the inspiration!

Halloween 2009:
He actually stayed in his stroller the whole night!
Praise be to God, Alleluia!
Why can't 2 kids smile and look at the same camera at the same time?
I suck at the whole picture thing lately and totally did NOT get a picture of the runts together on Halloween......I foresee a pretend Halloween dress-up day in the kids near future.

In other news:
OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!

We just so happened to stop by Rhonda's house tonight when we were out on a walk/bike ride with the kids. She came outside bearing gifts.......The Pioneer Woman Cookbook that we ordered ages ago. I have spent the last 25 minutes looking through it and let's just say that I am SO hungry right now. Plus, I am convinced that my hips will get wider, butt bigger and tummy flabbier in the near future.
Mmmmmmmmmm
Cream, Butter, Bacon, Cheese......



4 comments:

Kayla said...

she is coming to a book store in Dallas soon for a signing...we all need to go

Kim S said...

We need to get all the girls together and take a pic of them in the outfit that Rams has on at PPP. Ava, Brooklyn, and Alex all have it too. That cookbook looks AMAZING!

Colin said...

cute pics!! I so want that cookbook! I looooooooove her recipes...mmmm sheet cake!!!

rackersfamily said...

tell me how you got bryson to stay in his stroller... please!