Friday, November 13, 2009

what's going on?

  • My sister, Meg, is having her baby on Monday!!! I can't wait to be an Aunt of little-bitty, squishy-tooshie baby again!
  • Because my sister is having her baby my mom is coming into town!! We love visits from family and look forward to having her here for awhile!
  • Still can't find my keys.....I think he flushed them.
  • Bryson has done GREAT with the whole tubes thing.
  • We had our carpets cleaned yesterday and Chi-Chi peed on the floor this morning. SPCA here she comes! (although, I will totally take the blame for her accident today, I didn't let her out as soon as I woke up)
  • Date night tonight! WooHoo!
  • Dustin is leaving town on Sunday and won't be back until Thursday. Thank goodness my mom is in town!
  • I was the only person in boot camp today at the gym. It was like a personal training session for an hour, only completely amped up 10 notches. Pretty sure I won't be able to lift my hand to my mouth tomorrow!!
  • I have a 30% off coupon for Gap, Old Navy and Banana for this weekend. you know where to find me.

1 comments:

Carin said...

hmmm, that car key thing must be hereditary. Dad is always loosing his and so do I! I almost emptied the contents of my purse (and you don't want me to do that) on the counter at Albertsons when some nice lady pointed out they were in my hands......