Tuesday, November 10, 2009

resting peacefully

So little man Bryson is sleeping on the couch after his little surgery. I am just going to leave him there for fear that if/when he wakes up he will be grouchy. (I have some cute photos of him sleeping but for some reason our computer is jacked up right now, I will try to post later today)

They all warned us he would be mad when he woke up from the anesthesia.....boy were they right. He was beyond pissed off and pretty much screamed and cried until we got home.

Our Dr. said he had lots of thick fluid in both ears and that the left ear had a lot of pus in it so we were so thankful we did the surgery. He (the Dr.) said that Bryson can already hear better and should really pick up his speech now.

BTW: I just noticed all the blood in his ear and it is going to take an act of God for me not to clean that up while he is sleeping.......I know I shouldn't because he could wake up, but that is going to bug the crap out of me until I get it out. I guess I will start folding laundry and cleaning so I will be distracted.

Thanks for all of your prayers!

2 comments:

rackersfamily said...

just read your other post about being nervous for today. What type of surgery did bryson have? tubes?
glad to hear that everything went well. we will pray for a speedy recovery.

Christine said...

Glad everything went well. I hope that you have a calm evening. Call if you need anything. Love you both!