This is something I am in desperate need of. I feel like I am running around with my head cut off half the time and I can't get "it" together.....whatever "it" is.
I know we all feel this way sometimes and the feeling will pass but right now I am dwelling in my pity party and need to get out of it. We talked in bible study last night that if the Lord brings you to it, he will bring you through it....... I need to rely on his encouragement!
I am sure it will help to have my parents here all next week, if I can't get my mental health day I can at least get a few hours in there somewhere and can get away for a little while.
For now, I think I will go see if a little retail therapy will help!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Mental Health Day.....
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Girl, I understand. I feel like I'm so far behind that I will never catch up. I just need LIFE to STOP for just a little bit so I can get it together. It seems ever since I've come back to work I've been falling further and further behind. Throw in getting a finger almost bit off and I just went into a tail spin. Wish it would stop soon!
Well said. I lean on that verse too...the retail therapy works well too!
Post a Comment