Tuesday, June 22, 2010

From Maddi

Remember this post from my mom??? well, guess what??? I am still alive and kickin'.....although my tumor is growing bigger and bigger, I am still up for a good game of Frisbee and you know I am still eating whatever I can!!

Anyway, enough about me. Let's talk about the rest of the family.

My mom is having a hectic week because Dad is out of town on business (whatever dude, I have seen those commercials about Las Vegas and I am doubting you are getting much done there!) Also, something about Ramsey's birthday party and trying to get all the stuff ready for that. I am just hoping someone drops a big o' piece of cake right in front of me.

Speaking of Ramsey, I still give her the stink eye and occasionally show her my teeth....I just need her to remember that I was the original baby girl of the family! She's ok though because she drops a lot of food!

Bryson, he's the main man in my eyes! I love that kid!!! He is really into climbing on me which I could live without but other than that he rocks! Plus, he can't make his food to his mouth to save his life so I LOVE it when he eats!

Chi-Chi: still dumb as ever. I still don't think that dog knows who we are or where we are!

Let's talk about this new dog: Annie. Was I mad when they brought her home? YES, but I acted super cool about it, in fact I barely even sniffed her. You see, I don't want her to know I exist....I don't have time to run and play and chew things....I am fat and lazy and would like to keep it that way until this tumor takes me to the other side. One REALLY good thing about her is the whole "potty training" thing. Every time she goes potty outside she gets a treat! You know all it took was one droopy, sad-eye look to my mom and I got one too! So now if she pees or poops we all win! SCORE!

So, there's my update! Mom is taking me to the vet next week so the good Dr. can take a look at my tumor. I am not going to lie, it's nasty looking, heavy and hot but like I said I still love my frisbee and my food and until that changes you can catch me snoring away and enjoying the A/C at our house!

2 comments:

Carin said...

Glad to hear from you Maddi! Keep your chin up. That tumor is only temporary. <> from your awesome vet tech cousin!

Aunt CiCi said...

Was thinking about you just recently Maddi. Glad you're doing well, we keep you in our thoughts and prayers!