Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Doggy Boot-camp

Annie, our adorable yet high-maintenance lab, is at doggy boot-camp for the next 2 weeks. I do miss her (a little) but I must say life is SO MUCH EASIER without a puppy!! I think Maddi and Chi-Chi are loving that they can get up and move around without her pestering them to play with her. Plus, they have one less contender for food scraps that fall from Ramsey and Bryson.

Bryson, however, keeps asking about her and going to check on her in her kennel. Then he comes out saying "Annie, school??" Yes, Bubba she is still at school. I have a feeling it is going to be a long 2 weeks for him!

For now, I will enjoy vacuuming up less dog hair, won't worry about toys or shoes on the ground and will LOVE not having to clean up dog pee or poop! But I do miss her, sort of!

0 comments: