Monday, July 19, 2010

Sick weekend

Wow, what a boring weekend we had around here. Bryson got sick on Tuesday with a 104.5 temperature and didn't really feel 100% until yesterday. Ramsey came down with it on Friday night and Saturday afternoon I started feeling bad. By 9:00 Saturday night I honestly felt like I had been run over by semi-truck. I had been wondering why the kids had been so cranky.....it's because they felt like crap. We are all feeling much better this morning, in fact Ramsey is going to a day camp with her friend Ava!

So, needless to say Dustin had a pretty uneventful weekend......although he did have time to install the surround sound upstairs and he did a great job at it. How do men just know how to set that stuff up? It looked like a hot, confusing mess to me. He has a super busy week at work so I am really hoping he doesn't get what we all had.

It was nice that we didn't have to go anywhere or do anything for a few days....only because we had to cancel a few things. Although by last night I think we were all getting the itch to get out of the house. Speaking of the house, it's a mess, the laundry is piling up and I am in desperate need of a good workout so a better update will come later.

0 comments: