than it probably is.
I learned this today as I went on my first job interview since like 2002!!!! I randomly read a job posting last week and decided to just go for it by submitting my resume....honestly thinking I would never even get a call about it. Anyway, to make a long story short it isn't going to work out....not that I was even offered the job.....it was just too good to be true.
However, I did realize today that I do miss the work environment. My family is 100% my top priority but I also know that I need to make some time for myself and I think if I can do that while making money the whole family would be happier.
Now, I just have to find that perfect job.....you know the one where I work like 15hrs a week, get paid a ton, have super flexible hours, love it and don't worry about it when I get home. You know the one, the one that doesn't exist! In the meantime, I am sort of excited to see what the next chapter holds for me!
Love y'all!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
if it sounds too good to be true.....
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment