First of all, shout out to my sister Meg and cousin Carin! They both celebrated their 29th birthday yesterday for the 2nd year in a row!!! And by the way, how crazy is it that my mom and my aunt both had babies on the same day of the same year?!?!?! Anyway, happy birthday to both of them, I hope all their wishes come true this year!
So, this was a crazy busy weekend in the B house. I don't even remember all that we did but I know some of it consisted of the Susan G. Komen race (AWESOME AND INSPIRATIONAL), our neighborhood fall festival, the strangest trip to Costco ever, dinner out with my sisters and friends, and I also got to take a nap!!!!
Tomorrow is picture day at Ramsey's school. I am a little annoyed that we don't get to look at the pictures before we order them (the last MDO that she went to that was an option). I have no doubt that Ramsey will look cute but what about the kid that closes his eyes or is looking the wrong way?? Is that the picture you proudly hang on your wall? Now that I have jinxed myself with Ramsey's picture I better wait to order the 8x10...I can always scan it in at walmart and get another one made!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Busy Weekend!!!
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 6:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment