Wednesday, October 29, 2008

An open letter.......

To the crunchy mom at Whole Foods on Monday:

Did you think I didn't see you give my daughter that look of disgust because she was coughing?? Well guess what "Mrs. I shop at Whole Foods in Plano therefore I am better than you" I did see it and I think you are rude. If it makes you feel any better, she has allergies....the cough was not contagious although if it was, I would have told her to find you again and cough in your face.

Rude, yes. But you started it!!!!! (so now I am rude and immature, oh well)

I know you probably think that just because my daughter wasn't matching that we were some rag-a-muffins off the street but I let her pick out her outfit bc some things just aren't worth fighting over. I knew we would get some glances but your piercing stare just about sent me over the edge.

There is a reason that I rarely go to WF, because of the crunchy moms like you. Guess what, I have the same green shopping bags as you and my organic milk tastes just the same as yours!

Sincerely,

Lori


And since I am already griping I will now say my peace about The Biggest Loser......I have loved this show since it started years ago and am always so encouraged by the contestants. I have to say that this year is really ticking me off. I really don't like the married couple that used to be the brown team. They are there to play the game, and that is fine bc it is a game after all, but they are making it more about the game than getting healthy. Isn't the whole point of the show to make a life transformation??? Why get into all the petty stuff? Can't you just shut your mouth, work out and lose weight?

Oh and one more thing....for the love of God, please stop the lame product placement segments. We all now know that we should drink Brita filtered water, chew extra gum, eat Jenni-O turkey and jell-o. We get it, now shut-up!!!

Ahhhhh, I feel so much better now!

3 comments:

Blonde Momma said...

Whoa.

Tracy said...

I feel the same way about some of the people at WF. You go tell them!

rukiddingme said...

If this is what you have to worry about, let alone blog about on a daily basis, then you are one pathetic mama. That you are able to even be in a WF buying stuff.