Friday, October 24, 2008

DRAMA

I have had a drama filled day and we haven't even had lunch yet....come to think of it, I never even ate breakfast.

Life in suburbia is always exciting. Sure, you city folks have the night life, the bars, the fancy-shmanshi restaurants and all that jazz but you can't beat our housewife drama!! That's all I've got to say about that.

However, the real drama today has involved Miss Hot Pink Barbie herself. She for sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. All was fine until we tried to socialize. We didn't get to go on the planned walk bc I am TRYING to really follow with my discipline. So, I made a promise to myself and girlfriend that if I tell Rams that we are going to leave if she doesn't stop the drama (not listening, crying, whining, not sharing etc) then we REALLY WILL LEAVE. Today was day 1 of this (only bc yesterday she had school) and I have to say I think it was effective. I am sure CPS will be knocking on my door any minute from the complaints from the neighbors as I walked us all back home but I am pretty sure she got the point. She is currently passed out in her chair from crying so hard. I know, I know, I am a mean mommy but I gave her multiple chances to straighten out her attitude and it didn't happen so why should she get to do what she wanted to do??? I mean if anything, it was my walk that gotten taken away from me. I am the one trying to lose weight so I got punished too.

Alas, it is better that we did this today just in the 'hood and not out in public. Could you imagine me draggin Miss Thang back to the car screaming and crying??? Let's all start praying that doesn't happen and if it does and you are around......buy me some wine.

DRAMA

3 comments:

Blonde Momma said...

Those girls really need to get a life.

Haley said...

got to love toddler drama. our house is full of it. usually over such major things like a diaper change or walking. i don't know how my son survives such awful events :).

rackersfamily said...

We can go see our CPS counselors together...