
School Halloween party today....Ramsey looks thrilled to be there but she really did have fun. I love that all the kids have given up looking at the camera, this was the last picture I took. And yes, Ramsey is one of the smallest kids, if not the smallest.

School picture again, first one I took. (sorry they are out of order)

At the neighborhood fall festival......she loved the pony until the saddle slipped, then she wanted off right away! She talked about it for days!!!
Bryson is ready for some football! Starting Offensive Lineman 2028 for
TTU.

Daddy and
Bryson (someday I will have Dustin take my picture with the kids!)
By the way, Ramsey is Hot Pink Barbie Princess for Halloween. In fact, if you ask her name she says "Ramsey Lynn Hot Pink Barbie". Drama queen for sure!
And finally, sorry for my rant yesterday. I was in a mood and took it out on that poor (yet mean) woman at the grocery store. I would NEVER have my kid cough on someone else on purpose.....at least not in public!
3 comments:
adorable pictures! no need to apologize--you were just expressing the way you felt. that's a good thing to do! your built-in protective mommy skills were in full swing.
Does she sing "I feel connected" ??
Love the pictures of Ramsey & Bryson! They're getting so big!
Post a Comment