Wednesday, August 12, 2009

are you watching?????

'cause I sure am.
I don't know why I love this couple and their show but I do.
Could it be that there is NOTHING else on tv during the summer.....sure.
Could it be that they live part-time in Chicago and I love that city.....sure.
Could it be that I have been looking for a new "Jessica and Nick" for years.....sure.
All I know is that I love them and I am now calling Dustin "Rancic".


3 comments:

Laura said...

You know me...if it is on after 8 and 'reality,' I watch it!

Kim S said...

I am sucked into this show too, and really like it. I do want to force feed Guiliana, she is just tiny. I wish I had her assistant working for me!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!! I love this show! Even got James to watch it with me last night, and he liked it.

They are beyond cute together. I laugh everytime I think of her and her assistant making fun of his artwork.