Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunshine and roses..........

Today I turn 30. Seems impossible but today is the day.

I can also honestly say that when I was younger (when I thought 30 was O.L.D.) I always pictured myself right where I am at for this age.....married, house, kids, dogs etc.....

Life ain't all sunshine and roses (who has time for that with all the tantrums, dirty diapers, spills and screams going on) but as I turn a year older and wiser I can't help but get all emotional about how blessed I am. Life is good and from what I hear it keeps getting better so Bring. It. On.

Dirty 30, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

Happy Birthday Lori! We hope you have a wonderful day!!! You are a great mom, wife and person! Cheers to 30 years!

Carin said...

Happy Birthday Cuz! 30 wasn't so bad....

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! Life does just keep getting better...let's live it!

jenleic2008 said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

rackersfamily said...

Welcome to the club! Hope you had a happy day!

The J&M W's said...

I said it yesterday, but I'll say it again...Happy Birthday!!!