Sunday, August 9, 2009

A weekend of "First's"

Bryson got his first haircut.
My theory was confirmed: I DO think he looks like a little boy and not a baby. However, he looks pretty darn cute with a decent "hairdo"
Before:

After:


Ramsey had her first sleepover at a friends house. She stayed with the Maywald's on Friday night and had a great time!!!! She is 4 going on 14 it seems.




Oh, and let's not forget Ramsey's first trip to Children's Hospital ER.
She took a nasty fall at the Frisco Aquatic Center. No stitches were required....but an apology was to the nurse she kicked in the gut while they tried to clean her eye up!
WARNING: the following pictures are kind of gross......





Dustin said that's what I get for bragging about how cute she is in my last post.
We are hoping our next weekend full of "first's" won't be so dramatic......although that's the way we tend to do things around here!


4 comments:

rackersfamily said...

AAHHH!! No, you didn't... you know what this means... it's Carson's turn. I was holding out... I just can't do it... poor kid can't see a thing with all the hair in his face, but I just can't bring myself to cut it.
Hope Ramsey is doing ok. poor girl.

Christine said...

Ramsey was an angel! She did great. Can't wait to have her over again. Maybe we will wait until the eye is healed. Welcome to my world of ER trips. Sorry you had to join the club.

Juli Evans said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Brycen's new do! What a cutie he is and, yes, he does look like a little boy now, but a seriously cute one!

Kim S said...

Bad hurtie for Ramsey! When were you at the Aquatic Center? We were there Sunday afternoon. Funny if we were both there at the same time.