I had a birthday party this weekend...."The Dirty 30 Party" and it was SO MUCH FUN! However, I will admit that hangovers at 30 are much worse than they are in your 20's.
I don't know if it is my old age or the alcohol but a lot of the night is a little blurry.....
I went to Kohl's tonight and got a cute cute dress for NYC for $10. WootWoot!!!
My cousin and her husband adopted a little boy (6yrs old) and I am so excited for all of them. Can you imagine how thrilled he must be to have his forever family and for them to have completed theirs!?!?!?! Awesome!!!
I have gained some weight the last few weeks. There is something about the summer that just makes me want to eat. Anyway, I am done with my love affair with food and am determined to have a love affair with the treadmill the next few weeks. If you can't find me, look for me at the gym.
Ramsey has her first soccer practice tomorrow.....how cute is she gonna be in shin-guards and cleats!!! LOVE IT!
Oh, and Dustin is the coach so he can now be called Dustin, D, Daddy, Coach D or Rancic.
That's it, for now.
Monday, August 17, 2009
random happenings......
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
glad you had a great birthday. i saw some pics on facebook and it looked like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment