Did this even work?
Anyway, if you can watch this video I took it from my phone this past weekend when my mom and dad were in town. We had so much fun just watching the kids boogie down. Please ignore all of our thick Texas accents and laughter in the background, just watch the cute kids! (if you are on facebook you might have already seen this so just ignore!)
We all know were Bryson got his dancing genes, ME of course!!! Future heart-breaker fo' sure!

4 comments:
It's 10pm and I am along in my kitchen watching this video and laughing my butt off. He is hysterical!! My fav is the one hand/fist movement by Bryson. You got a future "So You Think You Can Dance" finalist on your hands.
This video never gets old! I can watch it over and over again! :)
Hilarious! At our house we have a dance move called "The Dylan"! Haven't caught it on video yet.
Hey, and be proud of that thick TX Accent!
TOO FUNNY~
Post a Comment