UPDATE: No fever today, much better attitudeand appetite!
(I don't want to jinx us but I am thinking we are almost out of the woods! all updates are written in orange)
Ramsey came home early from school yesterday with a pretty high fever. We are HOPING this is just a side-effect from her flu-mist on Saturday. If her fever comes back I will take her to the Dr. to get tested for the Swine......let's pray it's not that.
So, here is what Ramsey will be doing today:
- staying in her PJ's.......she did get herself dressed
- watching movies.......currently watching "Barbie and the 3 Musketeers" on the couch
- drinking Gatorade......come to find out, she only likes the red flavor.
- not kissing brother Bryson......yeah right
- coloring......she even wanted to work on her letters
- NOT spiking another fever.......SUCCESS
I have a dentist appointment tomorrow (I really do want to go to it.....most importantly to see all of my old peeps and to get a new and much-needed nightguard) so I am really hoping that this was just some fluke fever and we will all be back to normal tomorrow. I felt like crap last night too but feel so much better this morning! So, here's hoping we can have a healthy household today. NO SWINE.

3 comments:
Nightguard? What is that? Retainer? The rubber thing, so you don't grind your teeth? All sound so sexy!
Brycen had a high fever and throwing up the day after he got the flumist. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it is just a side effect and not the piggy flu.
Just a side note - don't give red gatorade if you think they might have a stomach bug. Not good news. It does stain. Everything.
Glad she is doing better.
Post a Comment