Today, I became a genius!
What do you do if you have a mess you have to clean up but you are at a playground (that is way too close to the street) with two 4-yr-olds and an 18 monther??
YOU MAKE THE 4-yr-olds YOUR BABYSITTER!!!!!!
Tell them you will pay them $1 to watch the kid (in this case, Bryson) and that if he gets too close to the street, climbs something he shouldn't or puts something in his mouth to scream and yell for me!
So, after quiet time today I am taking Ramsey and Ava to the Dollar Store to spend their hard earned babysitting money. I seriously think they were about to pee themselves when I told them they could buy whatever they wanted..........sorry Erin, feel free to throw away whatever Ava buys when you get home! Best $2 I have spent in a long time!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Tootin' my own horn
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
okay, seriously? you trusted ava? GIRL you're craaazzzy.
Post a Comment