I got it out of my attic to clean it up and get it ready for Nate over a month ago and I got teary-eyed about passing it along. Meg and DJ have the PERFECT spot in their apartment...a little window alcove....to put it and I know it will serve them well.
We can't wait to see Baby Nate sleeping soundly in it!! Only a few more weeks to go!
The last time it got to wear pink:
Ramsey, June 2005


3 comments:
speaking of sentimentals....where are the damn socks? I think they have some catching up to do!
We're guilty ... I don't even remember why we got them, but found them in our closet.
OMG, you have them and didn't send them to your own daughter for the adoption of her son?! Seriously....and now Megan's getting ready to pop one out and then Melisa. That is what the socks are for!!
I think you got them for your anniversary.
Post a Comment