
One decapitated Wise Man and a sheep with 2 legs.

Poor baby Jesus, he must be
creeped out by his guests from afar.
(It's a good thing he doesn't judge!!!!)
Needless to say, the nativity scene has been moved to higher grounds.
Maybe next year I can decorate how I really want to??
5 comments:
Oh, crack me up!!!!! I seriously laughed out loud. :)
Poor little wise man! You may or may not be able to decorate how you want next year. I was more worried about Lucas last year but this year is the year he has thrown glass ornaments down the stairs, kicked the tree to brake ornaments and rang a glass bell so hard it broke as well. I hope you don't have any more decoration accidents!
oops, I meant break.
Hey, I'm in the same boat except mine is a 6 yr old with anger issues. *knock on wood* so far we haven't had any issues, but I'm not taking any chances this year!
I hear you girl! I LOVE my Christmas tree and I love that it's still pretty and not cluttered by the kids homemade decorations (yet)...however as each day goes by it's looking less pretty. Thanks Riggs! I'm starting to understand the reason moms decorate with the homemade ornaments...they aren't as fragile :)
Post a Comment