- Lady Antebellum's rendition of "Baby, it's cold outside"? If not, it is amazing! LOVE IT! If so, do you love it too??
- Tech is going to the Alamo Bowl in San Antonio on January 2nd....which means Dustin and I are spending one night is SA without the kids, eating Jacala's and watching Tech win (hopefully) a Bowl game!!! BTW, if you are EVER in the SA area, you have. got. to. eat. at. Jacala's.....simply amazing!
- the 18mo-3 year old stage is so difficult sometimes. a very good birth control indeed.
- about Tiger? OVER IT. The press should really just let his family sort it all out without all of the speculation, blame, rumors, etc.
- Dustin got his new work car. The Subaru Legacy is a cute little car. Unfortunately, Dustin hit a curb yesterday and put a dent in the front bumper....it took all of 4 days for him to trash it out!
That's all I have heard lately.....

3 comments:
Jacalas........makes me drool just thinking about it.
I am so jealous! I'd love to eat anything from there with a big, fat margarita!!!
girls, I plan on eating enough for all of us!!! I can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment