Tuesday, December 22, 2009

grocery store

If there is anything I HATE in this world it is going to the grocery store with both kids. I would rather wake up at 4:00 in the morning to go than to do it with kids. I have a TON of stuff I need at the store today but I refuse......so, here we sit.

Dressed and ready and nowhere to go.

Why, oh Why haven't they put a drive-thru grocery store in our area.

I guess I will go to the bank.....that is easy enough to do with the rug rats!

What do you not like doing with the kids? Please tell me I am not the only one that breaks out in hives at the thought of this.

4 comments:

Carin said...

I hear ya, but those carts with the little cars really help! I hate going to Walmart with Dylan thanks to the toy section.

Juli Evans said...

Totally agree! Grocery shopping is the worst! I just emailed Nick a list of things to pick up on his way home from work. I refuse to leave the house with the kids today unless someone is dying. And you better believe I will be knocking Nick down as I run out the door when he gets home. Mama's got some shopping to get done!

Kayla said...

Oh the grocery store is TORTURE. I think about the drive thru grocery every single time I go. Aleyna tries to jump out of the seat of the basket, Zion takes up the whole basket and Brycen wanders off, UGHHH.

Amanda said...

The Grocery store for sure!!! I've been known to drive thru McDonalds and order 5 milks just so I don't have to take both kids into the store!