"Never let your prayin' knees get lazy and love like crazy!"
Wow. That's a really big house. All I'm gonna say is can you afford a maid?
No maid for me.....the downstairs will be clean, I make no guarantees about the upstairs!
It's beautiful. Congrats on the quick sell of your house. ;)
It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats!
I love the house! Where is it located? So happy for you guys!
Love it! Such a pretty house.
Beautiful. Love it.
Wow...INCREDIBLE!! When our lease goes up, would you mind a few more people living with you. Don't you think 3 more kids in the Bettencourt house would be just perfect??? Just something to think about!!Praying this beauty becomes yours!!
Lori, I just wanted to stop in and tell you CONGRATS! The new house is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck with your move.
GORGEOUS!!! So, SO, SOOOO happy for you guys! Praying for you guys!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow. That's a really big house. All I'm gonna say is can you afford a maid?
No maid for me.....the downstairs will be clean, I make no guarantees about the upstairs!
It's beautiful. Congrats on the quick sell of your house. ;)
It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats!
I love the house! Where is it located? So happy for you guys!
Love it! Such a pretty house.
Beautiful. Love it.
Wow...INCREDIBLE!! When our lease goes up, would you mind a few more people living with you. Don't you think 3 more kids in the Bettencourt house would be just perfect??? Just something to think about!!
Praying this beauty becomes yours!!
Lori, I just wanted to stop in and tell you CONGRATS! The new house is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck with your move.
GORGEOUS!!! So, SO, SOOOO happy for you guys! Praying for you guys!!
Post a Comment