We officially have a signed contract on the house pictured in yesterdays post!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! We are SO very excited and nervous at the same time. We are buying this house with every intention of making it our "roots" house. We already know we LOVE the area (it's all of 2.3 miles away from where we are now). We love the school district, neighborhood and it's amenities and feel confident about the future we are planning there. It is directly across from the elementary school so I can walk Ramsey to school everyday....in my pj's and possibly bra-less!!! Not that I would do that :)
Our WONDERFUL realtor, Candace Berrier, is going to be out of town for a few days so I get to play "grown-up" while she is gone. I have to schedule the inspection, drop off earnest money and basically get the ball rolling on our new house! I hope I can handle all the responsibility, just kidding....sort of!!!
Now the real fun can begin!!!
I can't wait to go in there and start taking notes on things I have been wondering over the last few days.....which windows needed blinds, how big is Ramsey's closet, is there a closet in the game room, etc.
Anyone interested in a packing party????
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Step One: CHECK!
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awesome Lori! Congratulations! It is beautiful.
Beautiful home, and you will love being across the street from school. When Carin and Melisa were in elementary, we lived across the street from Mahanay and it was nice to be so close, even watched them out at recess, fun! Good luck, start packing and PITCHING as you can!
Lori, that house is gorgeous. I can't wait to come help with the move....not that moving is fun but it sure is exciting! Plus I definitely owe you for helping us! Looking forward to many years in the new casa! Love you!
So happy all your dreams are coming true. You will be the Rhonda of your new neighborhood, she loves dropping off kids without underwear. Am available for packing or moving anytime!
Post a Comment