Two years ago today I was a desperate pregnant woman. A BIG and desperate pregnant woman. You see, Bryson's due date was 2 days away but I wasn't scheduled to be induced until 2 days AFTER his due date. I couldn't fathom having to wait another 4 days being the BIG desperate pregnant woman that I was.
So I did what any normal and sane pregnant woman would do.........I crashed my friends Dr. appt (we had the same OB/GYN) and begged my doctor to check me one more time. I tried and tried to convince him I was ready to have this baby! My Dr. was headed out town the following day for a mini-4day-vacation and I just knew I would have to deliver with one of his partners if I went into labor.
He didn't check me, I am sure he thinks I am crazy, but in the end I WAS RIGHT!
to be continued...............

0 comments:
Post a Comment