Friday, March 26, 2010

My BAD idea of the day:

Taking the kids to the inspection.

I hardly took any pictures because I was chasing Bubba around the whole time. (funny side story: Bryson totally stole the key to the house and chucked it in the backyard when we weren't looking. It took us at least 10 minutes to find it......the inspector was not impressed)

Here are a few I snapped!







coming in the front door, entry way






















the other side of the entry way.






standing in living room, looking into dining room



f
from the kitchen nook, looking into living room













Kitchen!!! Please excuse the mess, they are packing up their stuff!

6 comments:

Kim S said...

Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the kitchen, especially.

The J&M W's said...

Wow, it's beautiful!!!

rackersfamily said...

love the cedar beams and that staircase... WOW!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!!!! Perfect house for parties!

Carin said...

Very nice!!! And I love Bryson...chunking the key in the back yard. That's funny!

The Gleasons said...

LOVE IT!!! Congrats! :)