the "it" in our house is Maddi's tumor.
A few weeks ago we got all excited because "it" shrunk.
Well, it's back......and bigger than ever.
I don't know how much longer she can go without "it" causing her pain.
I am devastated, Dustin doesn't like to talk about "it" and the kids, well they think "it's" perfectly normal to have a eggplant sized tumor on your belly.
I swear we would have never thought she would make it this long.....last April was when we discovered "it".......but we are not even close to being ready for the end. Oh, and my biggest fear is that I will have to deal with "it" when Dustin is out of town and wouldn't you know he will be away on business half of September and all of October.
So, my prayer is that she will go peacefully, pain-free, with a full belly and not anytime soon.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
"it"
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment