- So, having a FB account makes for one awesome birthday! I love getting the messages from friends and family. It totally made me feel special, popular and loved!
- I took a boot camp class at the gym this morning at 6am. Why? Still not sure. Will I do it again? YES! (well, maybe) Was it hot? YES!
- 2 weeks til school starts and I am starting to get really nervous for Ramsey. I know she will do fine the first few weeks but I worry about later on in the year when the newness has worn off.
- We get Annie back from Doggie Boot Camp tomorrow. The kids and Dustin miss her. I could probably go another week or two without feeling guilty. Hopefully she has the whole potty training thing down better, I am not into pee and poop on my carpet. Pretty sure Maddi and Chi-Chi think she is gone forever, and they don't care.
- Is it totally weird that I am so excited about going to buy new make-up today? I got some money from my parents and my in-laws for my birthday (THANKS!) and I am going to blow it on some new "pretties" as Ramsey says.
- It is SO FREAKING HOT! Seriously, our electric bill will be like a mortgage pymt this month. Ugh.
- And last but not least: CHECK OUT THESE GNARLY FISH from our lake trip. The neighbors there had a huge bucket of fish food that they let the kids use to feed the fish. We were all completely shocked at the size of these things. Dustin tried to grab one and throw it on me and I just about had a heart attack. Bryson wanted to swim with them, he LOVED them! Oh, and don't get me started on the ducks......he about peed in his pants when they came over to get some food. So cute.
Friday, August 6, 2010
What's going on???
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment