- We were invited to a "Fox Meadow & Friends" Block Party this weekend. Fox Meadow is a street away from us and apparently it is where all the cool people in the neighborhood live! They were all very nice and welcoming to us and we had a great time! It didn't hurt that there was a margarita machine there to break the ice....hopefully I didn't make a bad impression on them.
- I am starting a bible study tomorrow night and haven't ever been so excited to start a new study. I just really have a great feeling about this study and the girls participating. I am sure we are all going through different things so I am really looking forward to seeing how God will work in our lives throughout this time period. I am ready for it!
- We are headed to Round Rock and San Marcos this weekend for Baby Nate's baptism. We are so thankful that we can be there for this special occasion as well as see Lolli, Pops and Auntie Ang! Plus, I think we will get to see my aunts and uncles so that is a great bonus too!!! I am riding with my parents down there so wish us luck! I really hope Bryson behaves in the car.....that's what Reece's pieces are for right!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Block Party, Bible Study and Round Rock
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment