Snow White Barbie died Wednesday, Sept 22, 2010. Her memorial service will be held today at 3:15ish at The Bettencourt House.
Snow White, known to her friends and family as "The Fairest in the Land", was loved by many including Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy, DOC, Bashful, Happy, Sleepy and Prince Charming but most of all by Ramsey Bettencourt.
Although it is unknown when this particular doll took residence in the Bettencourt house we know she will be greatly missed. She is survived by 2 Belle Barbies, Cinderella, Ariel, Bath-time Ariel, Hannah Montana, Hippie Barbie, Diamond Castle Barbies and many, many, many other friends.
The family suggests memorials be to: K-9 dog training (see photo's below)
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Memorial for Snow White
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so sad!
That is so........FUNNY!!!! Poor Ramsey. I hope Snow White wasn't a favorite!
That is hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh...I really needed it.
I am peeing my pants! Lori you are sooo funny!
Post a Comment