Monday, September 20, 2010

Super-Woman kind of day

Dude, I got a lot done today and am feeling pretty good about it. If only I would have made it to the gym but that wasn't in the works today.....there's always tomorrow!

I took care of the kids drop-offs, went to Walmart and Walgreens, folded laundry, PUT LAUNDRY UP (I stink at doing that!), stripped the beds upstairs, dusted and vacuumed the downstairs, started some more laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, started dinner, bought my bible study book and a few cards and even had time to stop at Sonic for an ice cold Diet Dr. Pepper!

It's AMAZING to me the amount of stuff I can get done without the kiddos around. Which works out perfectly because now I can hang out with them instead of running around working on the house! It's a win/win!

Oh, and Bryson is now a pro at Mother's Day Out....he doesn't cry at drop off and is happy all day according to his teachers! Praise God!!!!!! I was so worried about this transition.

0 comments: