Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Poop in the bathtub

After a long day of playing Ramsey and Ava decided they wanted to take a bath together. I was happy to do it because I knew it would buy me some time to get ready for Bunco night, plus after eating dinner they needed it. They had been in the tub about 15 minutes when I decided it was probably time to get them out. I left the bathroom for 30 seconds to get towels only to run back in there due to the blood curling screams. I just knew I was going to walk in and see blood but to my surprise I saw Ava holding a pretty sizable piece of poop in her hand. She was very upset about the situation but the funny thing was Ramsey was just sitting there like "what's the big deal, I do that every few months!"

Needless to say we yanked the girls out of the tub.....took Ramsey to her bathroom to rewash her....put Ava on the toilet to finish what she started and then took her to Ramsey's tub after that. It all happened to quickly and Dustin and I were just laughing thru it all.....does this stuff only happen to us? surely not!

So, today will be spent bleaching bath toys and tubs!

6 comments:

Christine said...

It has happened to us too many times. Reece freaked out when Addie did it earlier this year. Maybe they get just too relaxed. Have fun!

Carin said...

That's awesome, Lori. You can keep that kid rearing thing, I'll stick to horses! LOL!

Oh, Lori, I know your just a worried mom but......virus' have to run their course, bacterial infections get antibiotics, and at least you didn't to listen to an awake spinal tap for menigitis like Aunt CiCi did with Melisa!!

And that hand sanitizer....works for all of 30 seconds.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Jenni loves to tell the story of the 3 of us in the bathtub, when she scared the crap out of mom screaming and abandoned us because one of us pooped in the tub! She was out of there as soon as she realized what had happened, totally unconcerned about her two baby sisters left alone in the tub! It was probably me....

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Blonde Momma said...

Tell Ava's mother to control her kid! :)

Anonymous said...

eeewww!! Note to self, bathe Ava outside if she needs to take a bath at our house. :)