So here I am thinking that my sweet little girl is just quietly watching her "show" before she goes down for her nap BUT OH NO.....that little stinker was playing with her lip gloss and I guess decided her room needed new floors too because she decided to color paint it into the carpet. Seriously?
So, I of course got on to her and put her in the timeout. When that happens she always has to go potty so as she was walking to her potty she successfully peed all over the tile in the living room.
I guess the rest of the afternoon will be spent steam cleaning the carpets, scrubing the tile and praying it comes out. The new carpet cleaner I bought this weekend sure will come in handy. Thank goodness we didn't replace those floors this weekend, you would have to lock me up.
Although, I get what I deserve....I hadn't checked in on her bc I was posting my stupid blog!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Seriously????
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment