On the way to Ramsey's Mother's Day Out program she always wants to listen to "her songs". For months and months we have listened to the same CD over and over again but the girl just can't get enough. Lately she screams the songs as loud as possible and usually requests to hear the same one and over and over again. This morning that song was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".
When we got to school she was still singing it when the car stopped, as I got Bryson out of the car, as we walked into school and down the hall. Her class was getting ready to go to chapel (yes, we were running very late) so they were all lined up.
Ramsey grabbed Mrs. Wilma's hand and kept on singing. The little boy next to her started singing as well and I thought that was pretty cute. I put her stuff up in the room as they walked off to chapel. When I left the room I could see her class down the hall and as I got closer I noticed the whole class was now singing "Twinkle Twinkle".....I just thought it was too precious.
Ramsey a choir director?!?!? It could be worse although I think Bryson will get annoyed with all the singing at some point.
By the way....check out my friend Christine's blog (listed under my favorites as The Maywalds) she has some super cute pictures of her daughter Addie and Bryson. They are so in love!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star......
Posted by BettencourtFamily at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment