Thursday, May 15, 2008

Two Month Check-up


I forgot to let you all know about Bryson's 2-month check-up that he went to on Monday. Dr. Newton said the boy looks great! He weights 12lbs 80z (exactly what Ramsey weighed at her 4 month check-up) and is over 22 inches long. He seems HUGE to me but I guess it is just because I keep comparing him to little Ramsey, after all he is already 1/2 her weight!!!!!


He does have thrush again but this time it is from the antibiotics they gave him in the hospital when they thought he had pneumonia. I was told he should be sleeping better by this point so Bryson and I have been having some heart-to-heart talks about it. So far my begging and pleading hasn't worked on him but someday we will get there. Just like Ramsey wasn't going to go to kindergarten with diapers on, he will eventually start going a few more hours between feedings....just hopefully sooner than later.


We have much to be thankful for so I will not complain anymore about it!


We are going to be starting two projects here in the Bettencourt house...we are putting down some hardwood floors in the study and new tile in the kids bathroom. We are QUICKLY out growing our house so we are trying to make a few home improvements to it so we can get the most for it when we decide to move. Our house has been great to us but we are busting out of here. So, I will post some pictures of those projects when I get the chance and we actually start! The purchasing of the floors was our first step and that was done today so give some time to start.


For now, here is a picture of the kiddos taken last week....soon to be arriving in your mailboxes as our birth announcement. (Please ignore the toothpaste on Ramsey's shirt....like I said, I find it impossible to take a decent picture of 2 kids)

Hope you are all enjoying your day! I'm off to pick up Ramsey from school!


1 comments:

chad said...

So, when do I need to come over to help with the tile? Thanks for sharing the poop in the tub story, it brings back memories....not good ones!